An imposed weekly monologue
DIRECTOR - SCREENWRITER
2077 - Who's next ?
La crème de la crème
Je suis un directeur de casting
Since the age of 16, Vincent has never stopped training. He started with classical theatre at "Studio 34", then trained in front of the camera at "Acting International" before going to the "New York Film Academy" in Los Angeles to study the actor studio method.
He becomes passionate about this and decides to follow the very famous workshop of "Jack Waltzer Paris", before meeting Celia Anne Brown who will become his coach.
After writing and directing three short movies, he decides to train in these fields at the "Créa Image Center" in 2019 and directs the films "La crème de la crème" and "2077 - Who's next ? "
- Vincent has just finished writing the feature film "Up in the lights", a comedy drama.
- He is currently looking to fund the production of his short film "John & Billy". A 100% French western, which will be filmed in a village in the south of France.
- He has just finished writing the comedy play "What women want".
- He is in the play "For those who speak to themselves" by Camille Berne.
- He will also be in a short film by Simon Zhou produced by "7 Points Productions"